Number One Consultancy in Nepal for the Canadian Education

With high hopes and enthusiasm Nepalese students are attracted to foreign education due to the international exposure and quality of education. Canada has been a top-notch destination for Nepalese students due to reasonable tuition fees and wonderful opportunities.

In order to give wings to the dreams of numerous students International Career Counseling Center (ICCC) was established in 2014. Mr. Ram Khadka who is an Electrical Engineer with an academic background established the company to assist the students and achieve the visa to their dream country Canada.

Ram Khadka from ICCC

International Career Counseling Center (ICCC) after successfully granting hundreds of visas for students International Career Counseling Center (ICCC) has been one of the best consultancies in Nepal in terms of successful visa rates and services. International Career Counseling Center (ICCC) has been providing service in different locations in Nepal and Canada- Milton. Students can get services in Kamaladi, Pulatisadak Putalihub, Bagbazar, Chabahil, Damak, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Butwal.

ICCC to Study in Canada from Nepal

We believe in providing the quality of service to our clients since their satisfaction is the biggest achievement for us. Starting from English Language classes (IELTS and PTE), and test registration. English Language Proficiency test is the mandatory requirement for Canadian Education. ICCC provides the facility of IELTS and PTE. The classes are run by experienced instructors for a reasonable price and it includes Mock-tests too. We do provide test booking facilities.

Best IELTS and PTE classes in Nepal

Career and Educational Counseling including academic and English language proficiency test requirements, intakes, course, college/ university selection, post-study work permit, the application process, documentation, and proper statement of purpose (SOP) guidance. With the experienced team, we make our student’s dreams turn into reality.

We have an experienced team that will put all the effort into the Visa lodgment, pre-departure, after-arrival arrangement, visa extension, and permanent residence (PR). With the assistance of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Ms. Kriti Khanal, the PR procedure is going in a smooth manner. Furthermore, we assist our clients with the Spousal Open Work Permit and visit visa so that they can assist their loved ones and cherish the moment that they share in Canada. Be part of their highs and lows.

Study and PR in Canada
Study and PR in Canada

We are associated with more than 35 top rated colleges and universities such as The University of Winnipeg, University of Prince Edward Island, Royal Roads University, University of Manitoba, Laurentia University, Vancouver Island University, University Canada West, University of Regina, York University, Nipissing University, Seneca College, Georgian College, George Brown College, Cambrian College, Canadore College, Langara College, Northern Lights College, Fleming College (Peterborough and Toronto), Loyalist College (Belleville and Toronto), Niagara College (Welland and Toronto), Confederation College, Sault College, Saskatchewan Polytechnic , St Lawrence College (Kingston and Alpha Campus-Toronto), Humber College, Douglas College, Norquest College, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, North Island College, Fanshawe College, Lambton College, Conestoga College, Centennial College, Northern College, Durham College, Sheridan College, St. Clair College, Comosum College, and Algonquin College. Students from different backgrounds such as Business, Information Technology, Health and Science, Engineering, and Law and Justice can enroll in the institution and program of their choice.

Frequently asked questions

What are the levels of programs offered in Canada?

  • Diploma
  • Advanced Diploma
  • Bachelor degree
  • Post Graduate
  • Masters degree

What are the basic requirements for the Canadian education?

The student must minimum academic score of 55%. And the English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS- 6.5/6, PTE- 60/58 and TOFEL- 84/22)

Is Gap acceptable in Canada?

Yes, the gap is acceptable in Canada but the gap needs to be justified with the supporting documents.

What are the Documents required to send the application?

  • Passport
  • All the Academic documents including the certificate
  • English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS, PTE, and TOFEL)
  • Curriculum Vitae

How long does the application process take?

Generally, it depends upon the Universities and Colleges. Different institutions have their own procedure. Usually, it takes from 2 weeks to 1 month.

What are the probabilities for the scholarship?

Almost all the colleges and universities are Designated Learning Institutes (DLI)affiliated. So, the tuition fees are reasonable. Some Universities and colleges provide scholarships with certain terms and conditions but if the students perform well bursaries are provided.

Can students work while they study?

Yes, students are provided with a work permit of 20 hours per week where they can work part-time. Eventually, once the student completes their course, they are provided with a full-time post-study work permit for 3 years.

Can dependent apply?

Yes, dependents can apply and support their partners emotionally and economically. Dependents can work full-time and assist their partner in the journey of their academic excellence.

How do I apply for a study permit to study in Canada from Nepal?

To apply for a study permit to study in Canada from Nepal, you will need to follow these steps:

  • Find a course and institution that you want to study at
  • Check that you meet the entry requirements for the course
  • Accept your offer of a place on the course
  • Accept your offer of a place on the course
  • Pay your tuition fees
  • Apply for your study permit through IRCC

Do you guarantee the visa success?

No, we do not guarantee the visa success because the decisions are given by the respected High Commission. But we try our best by fulfilling all the document and academic requirements.

How long does it take to get the visa decision?

The decision takes from 15 days to 2 months. The students will be provided with the details of GcKey which will make them aware of the final decision of their application process. A reminder email will be sent to the student.

If the clients aren’t able to visit us physically in the office, they can reach us via email: int.careerkamaladi[at]gmail.com or through phone call: +977- 01-4528493, 01-5917352, and 01-5917853

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

If you want to get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.