Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Regarding Study In Canada

These are frequently asked questions that our student ask.

What is the minimum IELTS requirement to Study in Canada?

  • For Diploma: Overall 6, with no sub-score less than 6.0
  • For Bachelor: Overall 6.5, with no sub-score less than 6.0
  • For Post Graduate and Masters: Overall 6.5, with no sub-score less than 6.

Note: Despite possessing an official Letter of Acceptance from the college, the visa officer at IRCC reserves the authority to potentially decline your study permit application if they harbor any doubts about your capability to successfully navigate your chosen academic journey with your current English Proficiency Score.

How many years of gap are acceptable?

There are no strict rules regarding the gap in your education. However, having a gap of more than a year after completing your latest academia can raise questions. You can offset this gap by showcasing relevant work experience or other Educational Credential Assessments (ECA). We have successfully helped applicants with up to an 11-year gap obtain study permits for Canada.

What is the minimum academic percentage required?

Canada highly values a strong academic profile. If you have less than 55% or an equivalent academic score, you should compensate for this by achieving a strong English Test Score, showcasing relevant work experience, obtaining an ECA, and crafting a well-written Statement of Purpose.

What is the chance of obtaining a visa?

Canada operates under a Visa Package Scheme that requires you to demonstrate your genuine intention to study in Canada. This includes showcasing the relevance of your chosen program and crafting a well-thought-out Statement of Purpose. Rest assured, ICCC will provide unwavering guidance throughout the application process to maximize your chances of success.

Can I bring my spouse with me?

Absolutely, you have the option to apply together with your spouse. However, we will personally review the strength of your application and advise you on whether it’s best to apply together with the main applicant or at a later, more suitable time. Your success is our priority, and we will tailor our guidance to your unique circumstances

What Is Reputations Of Canadian Colleges And University ?

Canadian Education System is highly recognized and respected around the world. There are basically two types of institutions in Canada; Private and Public or Publicly Funded. ICCC counsels students for the government and publicly funded top colleges and universities in Canada.

Do I Need To Pay Tuition Fee In Advance?

It is not mandatory to pay the tuition fee in advance. Yet we encourage students to pay at least one semester or where possible one-year tuition fee to the institution, just to demonstrate seriousness in the study. However, Please note that you are supposed to pay a one-year tuition fee before you fly, your counsellor will explain this.